Sanford A. Friedman, Esq.
Sanford Friedman has been practicing as an attorney for over thirty years, trying cases in the courts of the State of Maryland, the District of Columbia, and the Commonwealth of Virginia. He has extensive experience, both jury and non jury matters, in all three jurisdictions. His areas of practice include civil litigation, insurance defense, professional liability and personal injury. Mr. Friedman’s areas of expertise in civil litigation include premises liability, auto tort, commercial liability, insurance and professional liability. His appellate practice has included appearing before the Maryland Court of Appeals, the Maryland Court of Special Appeals, and the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
1983 – University of Maryland, B.A.
1986 – American University’s Washington College of Law, J.D.
Federal Court Admissions
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the Western District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit
Licensed to practice law in
- State of Maryland
- District of Columbia
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- Defense Research Institute
- District of Columbia Defense Lawyers Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Over 28 years trial and appellate practice in the state and federal courts of the District of Columbia, Maryland and Virginia.
John DiMarzio is a civil litigation associate with the Law Office of Sanford Friedman, LLC. Mr. DiMarzio is licensed to practice law in the state of Maryland, the District of Columbia, and is a native to the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area. He has a history of success, highlighted by his legal and debate accolades. Mr. Dimarzio has worked on numerous high profile cases including medical malpractice cases, employment discrimination cases and cases against the City of Pittsburgh.
Duquesne University Pittsburg, Pennsylvania J.D. awarded May 2013
- Pro Bono Award Recipient, 2013
- Certificate of Distinction in Clinical Work, 2013
- A+ Upper level Academic Work, 2012
Duquesne University Pittsburgh, Pennylvania B.A. 2010
- National Educational Debate Association All American Award, 2010
- National Educational Debate Association All American Award, 2009
District of Columbia